Vhembe TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Vhembe TVET College Online Application
Vhembe TVET College is one of the progressive TVET colleges with coherent systems and initiatives that effectively support teaching and learning. In its 55 years of existence, the college has produced people of prominence in various fields of trade. Due to the vastness of the area, the college has by far, most enrolled students in the college than its peers nationally.
Through partnerships forged with strategic institutions like SETA’s and many others like them, it has made Vhembe TVET College be an institution of choice.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Vhembe TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
COURSES Offered BY Vhembe TVET College
The College focuses on Finance, Economics and Accounting, (FEA), Generic Management, Marketing Management
Office Administration, Primary Agriculture. Theses are the National Certificate Vocational(NCV) in Business Studies.
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering and Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- IT and Computer Science
- Hospitality Services
You can get a detailed breakdown of the courses offered by the college here
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
+27 (0) 15 963 7000
Vhembe TVET College
Stand No. 203
Unit A, Sibasa
Limpopo, South Africa
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Vhembe TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS