Waterberg TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Waterberg TVET College Online Application
Waterberg TVET College is a public further education and training institution. The College is the first College in Limpopo to change its Campuses to Business Training Centres as part of addressing the priority needs.
Waterberg TVET College is an accredited education and training provider.
The College is deemed accredited by UMALUSI, the quality assurance body responsible for general and further education and training institution, with regards to quality assurance of programmes.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Waterberg TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Waterberg TVET College
To live up to their vision as the leader in life-long learning and marketable skills, Waterberg TVET College offers various courses/programmes.
The College focuses on Office Administration, Finance, Economics and Accounting, Engineering and Related Design, Hospitality, Information Technology, Primary Agriculture, Marketing, Tourism, Management, Education and Development. These are National Certificate (Vocational) courses. For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
CENTRAL OFFICE (MOKOPANE)
PostNet Suite #59
Private Bag x2449
Tel: 015 – 492 9000/9007
Fax: 015 – 492 9042
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Waterberg TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS