College of Cape Town Online Application 2021
College of Cape Town Online Application
As a leading provider of Education and Training in mainly the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) band, the College of Cape Town has much to offer students and prospective partners as an alternative to General Education and Training. Our courses lead to recognised, accredited qualifications that are in high demand by commerce and industry.
The College strives to provide high-quality education and training that assists a student with the qualifications and skills they need to start out on a chosen career path.
The College is situated in the central area of the Peninsula and serves the greater Cape Town area, including a large percentage of traditionally disadvantaged areas and townships.
Online Application Details of College of Cape Town
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to College of Cape Town you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY College of Cape Town
Art & Design
Building & Civil Engineering
For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
334 Albert Road
Tel: +27 21 404 6700
Fax: +27 21 404 6701
PO Box 1054
Republic of South Africa
Tel (South Africa only): 086 010 3682
Fax (South Africa only): +27 86 615 0582
Alternatively, you can also get the application form online in pdf to download. click here to download the application form.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to the College for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
How to Apply | College of Cape Town Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to College of Cape Town Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS