False Bay TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
False Bay TVET College Online Application
False Bay TVET College offers vocational, occupational and skills training programmes that provide students with scarce and critical skills and practical experience in fields that present good prospects of employment. All College programmes are examined and certified nationally.
The College offers alternative modes of teaching and training, including part-time classes and distance learning options.
False Bay TVET College, a leader in the Public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges sector has been rated as one of the top-performing TVET Colleges in South Africa.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to False Bay TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY False Bay TVET College
Hospitality & Tourism
Yacht & Boat Building Academy
Safety in Security
For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
How to Apply | False Bay TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to False Bay TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
Tel: 021-787 0800
Private Bag X25
Alternatively, you can also get the application form online in pdf to download. click here to download the application form.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to Boland College for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS