West Coast Tvet College Online Application 2023-2024
West Coast Tvet College Online Programs Application 2023-2024
West Coast College wants to be a worldwide recognized Technical, Vocational, Education, and Training (TVET) institution that meets the skills development and training needs of the twenty-first century. To prepare students to be skilled, employable, and entrepreneurial, as well as to get access to and thrive in higher education, by providing relevant TVET services and a flexible program qualification mix.
The online application for the 2023-2024 academic season is open to everyone from far and wide. Because of the covid-19 epidemic, the college’s management and administration have made all applications available online to avoid long lines during application periods. The application period for 2023 will run from September to November 2022.
West Coast Tvet College Online Application Date 2023-2024
The West Coast TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 academic year is opened on September 1st, 2022, and closes on the 30th of November 2022.
Courses Offered At West Coast Tvet College
West Coast College provides a diverse selection of online programs and courses, including:
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Office Administration
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Education & Development
- Primary Health
- Trimester (N1 – N3)
- Electrical Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Practice
- Semester (N4 – N6)
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Skills Programs
- Centre of Specialization: Pipe Fitting (Red Seal)
- International Welding School
- Community Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Mixed Farming
- W&R SETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIP
- HWSETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIPS
- Pre Vocational Learning Programme (PLP)
For more information on all the programs offered by the college click here.
West Coast Tvet College Admission Requirements
- A national Identification card for SA citizens
- A birth certificate of the applicant
- A unique email number
- A result slip of the applicant’s latest school
- A working phone number
- A passport number for foreign students.
- A stay permit for foreign students from SAQA.
Note: All new students need to undergo a Competency Assessment Test (CAP) to determine applicants’ numeracy and literary levels. It is not meant to exclude but rather assist students. Please Contact the Career Guidance Officers per campus for more info.
The West Coast TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 is open to all potential students. The application and registration process at West Coast College is simple. These basic steps to a more prosperous future can be taken by prospective students who desire to better their careers.
- Choosing your Course
Please choose the course of your choice and the campus you would like to study at or where the online programs are offered
- Access the online application and registration or visit a campus near you. Students with special needs should please contact our Student Support Office
- Complete the Application or registration online application with the following supporting documents and submit it online.
- Competency Assessment Testing
Upload The Following Documents
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of the latest school results
Campuses Of West Coast Tvet College
- Atlantis Campus Tel: (021) 577 1727
- Citrusdal Campus Tel: (022) 921 2457
- Malmesbury Campus Tel: (022) 487 2851
- Vredenburg Campus Tel: (022) 713 3167
- Vredendal Campus Tel: (027) 213 5673
Contact Details For West Coast Tvet College
- Central office
- Address: 2 Loedolf Street,
- Tel: (022) 482 1143
Visit The Official Website Of West Coast Tvet College For Details.