West Coast College Online Application 2022
West Coast Tvet College Online Application
West Coast College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training College (TVET) where you will gain a meaningful qualification to gain access to the world of work, become an entrepreneur or enter university, depending on subject choices.
The college provides TVET services of relevance and has a responsive programme qualification mix by training students to:
- Be skilled and capable;
- Have access and success in Higher Education; and
- Exploit Entrepreneurship opportunities
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
- Education and Development
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Office Administration
- Primary Health
- Engineering & Related Design
For more information on all the programmes offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
Address: 2 Loedolf Street, Malmesbury
Tel: (022) 482 1143
Report Fraud on 080 022 2285
Alternatively, you can download or print the application form online by click here.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to Boland College for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
How to Apply | West Coast Tvet College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to West Coast Tvet College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.