Tshwane North Tvet College Online Application 2021-2022
Tshwane North Tvet College Online Application
TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE (TNC) is a Public Technical and Vocational Education and Training College operating under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training. The College is accredited by Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA’s). Tshwane North Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College (TNC), is situated in the Greater Tshwane Metropolis of Gauteng.
It consists of a Corporate Office situated in the inner city of Pretoria and campuses, namely Mamelodi, Pretoria, Temba, Rosslyn, Soshanguve South and Soshanguve North.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
- Registration periods take place three times a year for trimester courses: January, April/May, August/September
- For semester courses, registration takes place twice a year: January and July
- For year-long courses, registration takes place in January.
Before you apply to Tshwane North Tvet College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Tshwane North Tvet College
The College offers training, mostly in the FET and GET bands of NQF Levels 2 to 4. Courses are also offered in the Higher Education band i.e the N4 to N6 levels. The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Generic Management
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Office Administration
Utility and Social Studies
- Safety in Society
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Central office: (012) 401 1600
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Tshwane North Tvet College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
The school have six campuses and each has its own contact details. Click here to check for the contact of the campus of your choice.
For more information on the contact details of each Campus kindly click here
In case you have any questions to ask or need any information please do well to visit the school official website for anything that you need regarding your application.