Esayidi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024
Esayidi TVET College Online Application Programs 2023/2024
The college’s goal is to become a world-class school by empowering individuals via community-driven programs that are accessible, equitable, and offer Life Long Learning opportunities. Also, to be the premier provider of relevant, high-quality, and affordable TVET education in a healthy and safe environment.
To empower communities by contributing to the basic workforce, self-employment, and culturally enriched citizens who will contribute to our country’s economic development by transforming, adapting, and implementing sound financial principles, as well as researching and aligning all functions with applicable legal principles.
Esayidi TVET College Online Application Date 2023/2024
Esayidi TVET College Online Application 2023 academic year is dated from the September 1st, 2022, and ends on the 30th of November 2022
Courses Offered At Esayidi Tvet College
Esayidi TVET College places a strong emphasis on practical experience in all of its programs. This guarantees that students not only comprehend the theoretical aspects of the curriculum but also possess the required skills to succeed in the workplace. Esayidi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 is open to all prospective students, both SA nationals and international students to apply for the following courses and programs:
- Office Administration
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Transport & Logistics
- Engineering & Related Design
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Read Also: UP Registration Fee 2023-2024
Esayidi TVET College Online Application 2023 Requirements
The following documents must be submitted prior to applying to the college:
- 3 certified copies of ID of Learner
- 3 certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
Esayidi TVET College Online Application Process 2023/2024
Make sure you finish your application and submit all supporting documents before the application deadline if you want your application to be processed by the college:
- Submit your paperwork; you will be notified of your progress through email.
- Before you apply, please read the minimal requirements.
- In the event of insufficient student numbers, Westcol reserves the right to cancel a program or relocate it to another campus.
- We will communicate with you by email, so you must have an active e-mail account.
- To guarantee that you do not miss any communications, you must check your email on a regular basis.
- All documents must be certified copies of the originals, and the certification must be no more than 6 months old.
Please make sure that you scan the documents in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence
Campuses Of Esayidi Tvet College
- Port Shepstone Campus
- Gamalakhe Campus
- Kokstad Campus
- Enyenyezi Campus
- Uzimkhulu Campus
- Clydesdale Campus
Contact Details Of Esayidi Tvet College
- Tel: 039 685 5482/3
- Fax: 039 625 4135
- Private Bag 814
- Port Shepstone, 4240
For Details, Visit The Official Website Of Esayidi Tvet College