Esayidi TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Esayidi TVET College Online Application
Esayidi TVET College was established in 2003 after the merger of the previous Port Shepstone and Enyenyezi Technical Colleges. Since then, Esayidi TVET College has established 6 main campuses and various Community Development Centers across the Southern KZN Region
Esayidi TVET College is accredited by MERSETA, ESETA, ETDPSETA as well as UMALUSI to provide professional and responsive training services to its wider community. Esayidi TVET College is the Key driver of skills development in Esayidi (Port Shepstone), Hibiscus Coast and Ugu District Municipalities.
Online Application Details of Esayidi TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Esayidi TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories: Each campus have different programmes that they offer.
- 1. Enyenyezi: Public Management
- Port Shepstone: Business Management / Human Resource Management Financial Management
- Kokstad: Public Management / Business Management
- Umzimkhulu: Public Management / Business Management
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Tel: 039 685 5482/3
Fax: 039 625 4135
Private Bag 814
Port Shepstone, 4240
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Esayidi TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
The school have four campuses and each has its own contact details. Click here to check for the contact of the campus of your choice.
For more information on the contact details of each Campus kindly click here
In case you have any questions to ask or need any information please do well to visit the school official website for anything that you need regarding your application.