South Cape College Online Application 2021-2022
South Cape Tvet College Online Application
South Cape TVET College is one of the best Tvet colleges in South Africa which is located in Western Cape Province. They have a specialised training centre for training students to acquire skills in Hospitality and Tourism.
South Cape TVET College provides relevant, accredited Education and Training which address the Skills and Developmental needs of clients.
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational);
- National Certificate (Vocational) Programmes
- Occupational Programmes
- Nated: N4 – N6 Programmes
- University of Free State Programmes
- Report 191 Courses
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
125 MITCHELL STREET
Tel: 044 884 0359
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to Boland College for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
How to Apply | South Cape Tvet College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to South Cape TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit their website