South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application
South West Gauteng College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). The College is accredited by Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (Seta’s) to offer education and training, mostly in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4). The college is one of the biggest colleges in the country. South West Gauteng TVET College is a real citadel of education and training for communities in its wide catchment area and beyond.
Online Application Details of South West Gauteng TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to South West Gauteng TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY South West Gauteng TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
The following programmes are running at the college:
- Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Engineering Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Utility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
- Learnership Programmes
- Skills Programmes
For more information on all the programmes offered by the college click here.
How to Apply | South West Gauteng TVET College
Below is step by step guide to Apply to South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit their website.