Boland TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Boland TVET College Online Application
Boland College, as a rural-based college, consists of five campuses, namely Caledon, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Strand and Worcester with its Head Office in Stellenbosch. It is the vision of Boland College to be committed, creative and innovative leaders in Technical and Vocational Education and Training in the Boland Region.
Online Application Details of Boland TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Boland TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Boland TVET College
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Economic Management Sciences
- Engineering & Related Design
- Engineering Studies
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Information Technology & Agriculture
- Office Management Sciences
- Safety and Security
- Social Sciences
For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Tel: 021 886 7111/2
Fax: 021 886 8260
85 Bird Street
Private Bag x5068
Alternatively, you can also get the application form online in pdf to download. click here to download the application form.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to Boland College for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
How to Apply | Boland TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Boland TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.