Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Umfolozi TVET College Online Application Form 2023-2024
UMfolozi TVET College is one of only 50 public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges in South Africa. It is one of nine in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. Chief Albert Luthuli, Eshowe, Esikhawini, Mandeni and Richtek, Sundumbili/Isithebe, Bambanana and Nkandla are the College’s eight primary campuses.
Umfolozi College strives to provide high-quality, flexible, and market-responsive programmes to aid in South Africa’s economic transformation.
The College pledges to serve all of our communities, form partnerships to provide accessible and mobile education and training and adhere to the National Qualifications Framework.
Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 Date
Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 academic year is dated from the October 1st, 2022, and ends on the 30th of November 2022
Courses Offered At Umfolozi Tvet College
In all of its programmes, Umfolozi TVET College lays a major emphasis on practical experience. This ensures that students understand not just the theoretical components of the programme, but also have the necessary skills to succeed in the profession. All prospective students, both SA nationals and international students, are invited to apply for the following courses and programmes through the Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024:
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- National Certificate and Diplomas
- Skills Training
- Government Certificate of Competency
- Unisa Programmes
- Artisan Training & Trade Tests
- Registration Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Assistance
For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023-2024 Requirements
Before applying to college, you must provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of Student ID (front and back of ID on the same page)
- 3x Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID (front and back of ID on the same page)
- 3x Certified copies of Highest Qualifications3x Certified copies of Proof of Residence
- 3x Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFA
Please follow the step by step procedures to apply to Umfolozi
- Interested students should apply online at www.cao.ac.za.
- CAO advises prospective students to follow the online procedures for uploading their documents.
- CAO communicates directly with applicants about any application-related matters.
- Applicants will be screened and notified by college officials in charge of application screening.
- An invitation to take the placement test.
Campuses Of Umfolozi Tvet College
- Chief Albert Luthuli Campus
- Eshowe Campus
- Esikhawini Campus
- Mandeni Campus
- Richtek Campus
- Isithebe Campus
- Sundumbili Campus
- Bambanana Campus
- Jininindomnyama Skill Centre
- Nseleni Skill Centre
- Thubelihle Skill Centre
- Alton Skill Centre
- Maphumulo Skill Centre
- ZCBF Skill Centre
- Naboomnek Street, Arboretum, Richards Bay
- T: +27 (35) 902 9501
- F: +27 (35) 789 2585
- E: email@example.com
Visit The Official Website Of Umfolozi Tvet College For Enquiries