Gert Sibande TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Gert Sibande TVET College Online Application
Gert Sibande College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Institution, situated in Mpumalanga, South Africa. The college offers nationally certified training programs that are unit standard-based and SAQA approved. Qualified and competent staff is available to give relevant education and training in Educational Programs which aim to enable learners to lead productive lives and make meaningful contributions to their community and the Nation as a whole. Qualified moderators and assessors give training in line with the Department Of Education’s directive to implement Outcomes-Based Education through eLearning methodology in order to service on-site learners as well as distance learners.
Online Application Details of Gert Sibande TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Gert Sibande TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Gert Sibande TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational).
For more information and detailed break down of the courses offered by the college check it here.
How to Apply | Gert Sibande TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Gert Sibande TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
P.O. Box 3475
No. 18a Dr.Beyers Naudé Street
Fax:(017) 712 9059
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here. For more information, kindly visit their website.