Nkangala TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Nkangala TVET College Online Application
Nkangala TVET College a centre of excellence providing skills for life long development. The College is the largest educational institution in the Mpumalanga Province, serving the community in the Nkangala region. CN Mahlangu and Waterval Boven are predominately rural.
The college Provides collaborative support in the transformation of technical and vocational education and training to ensure placement and socio-economic development through maximum utilisation of all available resources. At Nkangala TVET College, the college strives to provide students with a learning experience full of fun and initiative.
Online Application Details of Nkangala TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Nkangala TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Nkangala TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
The following programmes are running at the college:
- NCV ENGINEERING
- NCV BUSINESS
- NATED ENGINEERING
- NATED BUSINESS
- SHORT COURSES
For more information on all the programmes offered by the college click here.
How to Apply | Nkangala TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Nkangala TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
Nkangala TVET College reception/switchboard ( Central Office )
Cnr Haig & Northey, Witbank, P O Box 2282 WITBANK 1035
+27 (0) 13 658 4700
+27 (0) 13 690 1450
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS