University of Witwatersrand Online Application (WITS) 2021/2022
University of Witwatersrand Online Application Online Application 2021/2022: Welcome to our page.University of Witwatersrand is taking the lead in remaining trendy Braamfontein to further our contribution in delivering high level scarce skills for the global knowledge economy.We have all that is needed to assist you in applying.
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
WIT Application Dates;
- Application opens from April and ends 30 September each year for all programs.
- 30 June – Faculty of Health Sciences (all programmes); Bachelor of Architecture; Bachelor of Audiology, Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology; BA Film and TV
- 30 September – All other University programmes; Residence applications.
- Application Fees for Wits South African citizens will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100
- International applicants are required to pay an R700 application fee.
The Application Fee Account details are as follows:
Wits University Application Fees
Account number: 200 346 385
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
|Call Center||27 (0)11 717-1888|
For more info on the University of Witwatersrand, contact details click here.
For more info visit the school website