University of South Africa Online Application UNISA 2023-2024
University of South Africa Online Application UNISA 2023-2024: Unisa is Africa’s foremost distance learning university, educating and motivating the next generation of African leaders. They are a recognized, comprehensive, flexible, and accessible open distance learning institution that is inspiring the next generation of learners.
- Undergraduate qualifications
- Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications
- Short Learning Programmes
- A valid copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- An original copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- A certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
University of South Africa Online Application Fees UNISA 2023-2024
- R115 for online applications fees
- R185 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
Kindly note the following;
- These fees are non-refundable even if you decide not to study with Unisa.
- Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
- Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed.
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience (FYE) MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- If you are completing a higher certificate, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Contact Details Of Unisa
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria