University of South Africa Online Application (UNISA) 2021 -2022
The University of South Africa Online Application 2021-2022 is currently open.
Unisa is Africa’s leading distance learning institution nurturing inspiring future leaders. We are a reputable, comprehensive, flexible and accessible open distance learning institution that is motivating a future generation.We have all that is needed to assist you in applying. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to apply.
Documents Needed for Your Application;
- A valid copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- An original copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- A certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Application Fees and Bank Details;
- R115 for online applications fee
- R185 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
Kindly Note the following;
- This fees are non-refundable even if you decide not to study with Unisa.
- Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
- Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed.
- Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Unisa Contact Details
General resources: websites, and general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Information Services Division
|Type of enquiry||Telephone|
|Student misdirected enquiries and FAQsemail@example.com||0800 00 1870|
myUnisa & myLife
|Type of enquiry||Telephone|
|012 429 3111 (Option 2)|
Student Admissions and Registrations
|Type of enquiry|
|General applications and registration firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Postgraduate diplomas and Honours email@example.com|
|Master’s and doctoral firstname.lastname@example.org|
|College of Accounting Sciencesemail@example.com|
|College of Economic and Management Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|College of Education||Undergraduate: email@example.com|
|College of Human Sciences||Undergraduate: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|College of Lawemail@example.com|
|College of Science, Engineering & Technology|
College of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
|Access and matriculation firstname.lastname@example.org|