UNISA Application Dates For 2023-2024
UNISA Qualification Application Dates For 2023-2024
The UNISA Application Dates are defined as the day on which an authorised employee completes, signs, and dates an application on behalf of students, or the date on which the university receives a signed and dated application from a student’s parent or a person.
The application may be filed by the applicant, the applicant’s authorised representative, or a responsible person acting on behalf of the applicant if the applicant is incompetent or disabled.
UNISA Online Application Date for 2023 -2024
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTech & postgraduate certificates):
- Semester modules: 5 January – 12 February 2023
- Year modules: 5 January – 11 March 2023
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
A late application period has been granted for some Postgraduate diplomas and Honours degrees, from 24 January 2023 until 4 February 2023. Should a qualification not reflect on the drop-down list of applications that means the particular qualification is not available for application.
Short Learning Programmes
Applications for 2023 registrations of UNISA’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) are open from 13 September 2023 until 28 February 2023. The SLPs focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet specific learning needs identified by individuals or organisations. SLPs are offered by UNISA’s Centre for Lifelong Learning (UCL). Programme content and contact details are contained in each programme. All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Semester modules: 2 November 2022- 29 January 2023
- Year modules: 2 November 2022 – 26 February 2023
You can apply online only for selected Short Learning Programmes
General resources: websites, and general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Student Admissions and Registrations
Type of enquiry E-mail
General applications and registration queries email@example.com
Postgraduate diplomas and Honours degrees
Master’s and doctoral qualifications firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Accounting Sciences
College of Economics and Management Science
- College of Education Undergraduate: email@example.com
- College of Human Sciences Undergraduate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law email@example.com
- College of Science, Engineering & Technology AND College of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
- International students firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exemptions email@example.com
- Access and matriculation exemption firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-admissions email@example.com
Visit The Official Website of UNISA for More Details