UNISA 2024-2025 Registration
UNISA 2024-2025 Registration
UNISA Registration 2024-2025 is Open For the First Semester in Undergraduate Qualifications, Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas, Master & Doctoral Qualifications, and UNISA Short Learning Programmes Courses. Visit www.unisa.ac.za Official Website and Check the University of South Africa (UNISA ) 1st Semester Admission and registration Date 2024 From Here.
Read How to Apply Online For UNISA Registration 2024 & How to Fill UNISA Admission 2024 Application Form 2024. Get My UNISA Students Portal For UNISA Registration 2024 Closing Date, UNISA Login, UNISA Application Status, UNISA Online and UNISA 2024 Complete Information From Here.
UNISA Registration Date
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTech & postgraduate certificates):
- Semester modules: 5 January – 12 February 2024
- Year modules: 5 January – 11 March 2024
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
A late application period has been granted for some Postgraduate diplomas and Honours degrees, from 24 January 2024 until 4 February 2024. Should a qualification not reflect on the drop-down list of applications that means the particular qualification is not available for application.
Short Learning Programmes
Applications for 2024 registrations of UNISA’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) are open from 13 September 2024 until 28 February 2025. The SLPs focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet specific learning needs identified by individuals or organizations. SLPs are offered by UNISA’s Centre for Lifelong Learning (UCL). Program content and contact details are contained in each program. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
- Semester modules: 2 November 2024- 29 January 2025
- Year modules: 2 November 2024 – 26 February 2025
The following factors will be considered when making offers: whether you meet the academic admission standards for your chosen qualification, your minimum points score, and the number of places available for the degree for which you applied.
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2024-2025 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended program who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHED
- Muckleneuk Campus
- Unisa Science Campus
- Sunnyside Campus
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
For more information on Unisa click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.