UNISA To Login
UNISA To Login
Online registration for 2021
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates):
- Semester modules: 5 January – 12 February 2021
- Year modules: 5 January – 11 March 2021
Master’s and doctoral: 5 January – 31 March 2021 (some exceptions apply)
To add modules, login to myUnisa, choose the myAdmin link, click on “Student Admin” and then on “Register Additional Modules”.
Unisa has an open applications policy, but students should always ensure that the qualifications for which they wish to apply are not oversubscribed for that particular semester or year.
Currently most qualifications are full for the 2021 academic year. Applicants can only apply for qualifications that are open. Please refer to the application tool to view these qualifications.
Offers for semester 2 will be made during June 2021. Offers to be made will be based on the following: whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum points score and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2021 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHED