Motheo TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Motheo TVET College Online Application: The college is a vibrant, responsive and innovative institution that has a number of satellite campuses and projects in the free State. As an institution that provides innovative ideas to learners, the school’s vision is to be “The Gateway to Employability”.
Online Application Details of Motheo TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year But forms are available from September to November each year.
Before you apply , you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Engineering NC(V) NQF Levels 2 – 4
- Engineering Report 191: N1 – N6
- Business Studies NC(V) NQF Levels 2 – 4
- Business Studies Report 191: N4 – N6
- Skills Programme
- Hair Care and Beauty Technology
- Artisan And Skills training
For more information and details of the programmes offered by the school kindly click here
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Contact the Corporate Communication Office at tel (051) 4069300 or fax (051) 4069434 or even e-mail at email@example.com for the relevant programme information and documentation.
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply . Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
c/o St Georges and Aliwal streets
Private Bag X20509
|Rapid Incubator: 051 813 9017|
For More information please do well to visit the school website