University Of Pretoria Application 2023-2024
University Of Pretoria Application Fees 2023-2024
The Online Application System is intended for use by new prospective students submitting an application to UP for the first time. It is not intended for students presently registered at the University of Pretoria. Applications for 2023 will open on 1 April 2022. Before you apply, kindly go through or read what we have written here because it contains vital information that will aid you to be able to apply and be selected by the school.
University Of Pretoria Online Application Dates
Applications for 2023 will open on 1 April 2022.
Faculties And Programs Offered At The University Of Pretoria
The University knows you’ve put in a lot of effort and have always wanted to #ChooseUP because it’s one of Africa’s greatest colleges. More than adequate subject selections or decent grades at school are required to join our family; you must be committed and passionate about your chosen sector.
You will like what you do and be exceptionally good at your studies and future career if you can think of a study subject or career that suits your personality, hobbies, ambitions, and what you’re good at.
- internet access
- an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application, the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents, or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programs BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programs. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programs as your first choice on the online application.
To Apply Online Click >> Online Application System instructions
Tuition and residence fees For more information on tuition and residence fees, go to www.up.ac.za/fees-and-funding
Fee quotation: Please go to https://www.up.ac.za/student-fees/article/2735970/quotations to get an estimation of the study fees for the programme/s that you are interested in.
- Family discount: When two or more dependent children of the same family are registered simultaneously at the University of Pretoria, they may apply for a rebate on tuition fees.
- The 2.5% discount: If the student account is paid in full (ie 100%) by 30 April, a 2.5% discount is applicable.
- Initial payment: This payment is not an additional amount payable, but the first payment towards the tuition fees.
- Residence reservation fee: This fee will be payable within 30 days after placement in a UP residence. For residence room fees, go to www.up.ac.za/accommodation.
- Fees paid by bursaries: Students must submit written proof from the sponsor of the bursary awarded to them prior to registration, otherwise they are responsible for the initial payment. The final decision regarding the acceptance of a bursary letter rests with the University.
- How and where to pay: Cashiers are available on all our campuses from Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 to 16:00. For EFT and credit card payments, please allow at least 5 working days for the payment to reflect on your student account.
Contact The University Of Pretoria
- University of Pretoria
- Private Bag x 20
- GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
- Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
- Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
- Contact Centre – Email: email@example.com
UP Online Call Centre (for Online Students):
- Call Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Official Website Of The University Of Pretoria For More Details