University Of Pretoria Application Status 2023-2024
University Of Pretoria Application Status Check 2023-2024
Activating your UP portal password
People who want to access UP systems as Study Applicants, Students, Staff, Alumni, or Permitted Guests must first activate their UP Portal and generate their UP Portal password by following the steps given below. The first nine or so stages are identical for all positions, however steps 10 through 13 are only for new Study Applicants who need to be sent to their “Student Centre.”
Alternatively, you can click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password. To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Center.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘ Student Center’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study program.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number, and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
The Online Application System is intended for use by new prospective students submitting an application to UP for the first time. It is not intended for students presently registered at the University of Pretoria.
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
- internet access
- an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
Click on the link of the video below for a step-by-step guide on how to use the online application system, UP Portal, and online contract.
1. Online Applications
- UP applications open on 1 March of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application, the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents, or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programs BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programs. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programs as your first choice on the online application.
University Of Pretoria Application Status Checking Process 2023-2024
To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre or click on the link below and follow the step-by-step procedures on how to track your application status.
- University of Pretoria
- Private Bag x 20
- GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
- Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
- Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
- Contact Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UP Online Call Centre (for Online Students):
- Call Centre – Email: email@example.com
Visit The Official Website of UP For more Details