Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Vuselela TVET College Online Application
The College is situated in the North West Province with the Head Office (Corporate Centre) in the CBD of Klerksdorp. The College consists of 5 campuses namely: Jouberton Campus, Klerksdorp Campus, Matlosana Campus,Potchefstroom Campus, Taung Campus. Vuselela TVET College strives to be a Further Education and Training Institution of excellence in relevant skills and training.
As a Vuselela TVET College student, you will gain integrated theoretical and practical experience, exposure to your chosen industry as well as a meaningful qualification as part of an affordable education – to which every South African has a right. This is true not only if you are just starting your career-focused education, but also if you are an adult of any age interested in additional training in the career you are following – or even interested in making a complete career change! Studies at Vuselela TVET College help you to master skills to build your future.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Vuselela TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Vuselela TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- IT & Computer Science
- Engineering & Related Design
- Civil Engineering & Building
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Education and Development
For more information on all the programmes offered by the college click here.
How to Apply | Vuselela TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Vuselela TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
8 Bram Fischer Street
Telephone No: 018 406 7800 Fax No: 018 406 7810
Alternatively, you can download or print the application form online here.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS