Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Vuselela TVET College Online Application Form 2023-2024
The College is situated in the North West Province with the Head Office (Corporate Centre) in the CBD of Klerksdorp. The College consists of 5 campuses namely: Jouberton Campus, Klerksdorp Campus, Matlosana Campus, Potchefstroom Campus, and Taung Campus. Vuselela TVET College strives to be a Further Education and Training Institution of excellence in relevant skills and training.
As a Vuselela TVET College student, you will gain integrated theoretical and practical experience, exposure to your chosen industry as well as a meaningful qualification as part of an affordable education – to which every South African has a right. This is true not only if you are just starting your career-focused education, but also if you are an adult of any age interested in additional training in the career you are following – or even interested in making a complete career change! Studies at Vuselela TVET College help you to master skills to build your future.
Online Application Date For Vuselela TVET College 2022
Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2022 academic year is currently closed to application, meanwhile, the 2023 online application is dated the September 1st, 2022, and ends on the 30th of November 2022
Courses Offered BY Vuselela TVET College
To fulfill its mission as a supplier of Education and Training Excellence, the college provides a diverse range of courses. Courses in college lead to knowledge and understanding. With a diverse range of skills programs, the College is able to accommodate the need for skills training at all levels.
The National Certificate programs offered by the college are as follows: (Vocational)
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- IT & Computer Science
- Engineering & Related Design
- Civil Engineering & Building
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Education and Development
For more information on all the programs offered by the college click here.
Vuselela TVET College Online Application Requirements 2023-2024
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you want your registration or application to be considered by the college, make sure you finish it and send all supporting documents by the application and registration deadline. Complete the form below and click on submit to apply.
- Before you start filling out the application form, make sure you have the following papers available to attach to your application or registration (save as a PDF):
- A certified copy of your driver’s license
- A certified copy of your highest degree is required.
Grade 12 students must submit A certified copy of their Grade 11 final results as well as their Grade 12 final results from June or September.
- Proof of parents’ or guardians’ residence address, or a municipal account
- Only disabled people – proof of disability or a medical certificate
- Please keep in mind that certified copies must be no more than three months old.
- All students applying to Vuselela TVET College for the first time must fill out this form.
- This is merely a form for submitting an application And registration.
- It does not ensure that you will be accepted into a program.
- Whether or not your application or registration was successful will be communicated to you by SMS.
Note: To register online, click here.
Campuses Of Vuselela Tvet College
- 11900 5th Street
- Private Bag X7
- Tel: 018-465 3133
- C/o John Orr & OR Tambo Street
- Private Bag X5013
- Tel: 018-464 0300
- Plot 120
- OR Tambo Street
- PO Box 571
- Tel: 018 406 9801
- C/o Retief & Auret Street
- Private Bag X1252
- Tel: 018-293 0352
- Main Road to Pudimoe Village
- Private Bag X3
- Tel: 053-995 1376
Contact Details of Vuselela Tvet College
- Physical Address:
- 8 Bram Fischer Street
- Telephone No: 018 406 7800
- Fax No: 018 406 7810
Visit The Official Website of Vuselela Tvet College For Enquiries