Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is at the forefront of technological innovation and education in Africa, With more than 32 000 students enrolled, it is the largest university in the area and a highly respected institution on a global scale. It is the only university of technology in the Western Cape. In the areas of Applied Sciences, Business, Education and Social Sciences, Engineering, Informatics and Design, Health and Wellness Sciences, and more, the university’s six colleges provide a comprehensive choice of recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The Cape Peninsula University of Technology placed in the TOP 50% in 22 research subjects, placing 14th in South Africa and 2046th globally in the 2023 rankings.
Courses Offered At Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology offers a wide range of diplomas, Degrees, Masters, and Doctorate full-time and part-time short courses to prepare students for the technological world. The university offers more than 70 career-focused courses. The Online Prospectus will show you all our courses, their subjects, and their estimated cost. Below is a list of courses offered at the university;
- Applied Sciences
- Education and Social Sciences
- Health and Wellness Sciences
- Informatics and Design
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Required Documents
Documents to be submitted by South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- Certified copies of the original Academic record and Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes to which you are applying.
How To Apply To Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online
- Download the online application form from the college’s website
- Fill it out with the required information
- Upload supportive documents
- Submit the application along with the uploaded documents
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is at the forefront of technological innovation and education in Africa, With more than 32 000 students enrolled, it is the largest university in the area and a highly respected institution on a global scale. It is the only university of technology in the Western Cape. Find the above information useful, for more information visit the official website of the college. Kindly leave a comment in the comment section.