Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application (CPUT)
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application (CPUT) 2021/2022
Cape Peninsula University of Technology is also the largest university in Western Cape with over 32,000 students. It was founded by merging the Cape Technikon and a various independent colleges.
The aim of CPUT is to build a University which has a sustainable and environmentally sentient. For CPUT to be known as the university which provides quality teaching and learning to its prospective students.
Submitted your online application with the following documents:
- A copy of the evidence of payment receipt of your application fee but online submission of your application is free.
- A Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is mandatory for all South Africa citizens and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- A Certified copy of your Senior Certificate or any similar certificate. If you are recently in Grade 12, you need to send Grade 11 results.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities:. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail,Yahoomail address for the application.
- The original copy of your Academic Records and Certificate of Conduct.
- Certified copies of other certificate, diplomas, degrees that you have acquired from any higher education institution.
Off-campus and online registration: Monday, 1 March 2021 until Friday, 12 March 2021
If you wrote Grade 12 in 2019 or before, then you can register from Monday, 1st March 2021.
If you wrote Grade 12 in 2020, then the faculties will need to verify your results – you can register once you receive a confirmation SMS that your status has been changed (or check on www.cput.ac.za/study/track)
Please register immediately since spaces in programmes fill up quickly
Off-campus and online registrations vary from faculty to faculty.
Some programmes have been identified to commence with off-campus registrations but with no assistance as early as from Monday, 11 January 2021.
Postgraduate Registration (MTech/ Masters/ MEd and DTech/ Doctoral/ DEd programmes)
Returning students (Full Research M and D programmes) 31 March 2021
MTech/ Masters (Course-based programmes) 31 March 2021
First-time registering students (Full Research M and D programmes) 31 May 2021
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Applications, admissions and registration enquiries
Tel: +27 21 959 6393
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Tel: +27 21 959 6072
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3373
Tel: +27 21 460 8353