Stellenbosch University Login
Stellenbosch University Login: A student portal login is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials and information.
Stellenbosch University (SUN) has enabled the official Student Portal for both students and staff to perform certain online tasks on the site. These online tasks include applications, registrations, fee payments, admission letters download, application status etc.
If you are looking for the Stellenbosch University Official Login Portal link, this information will be of great use and You can access It easily here.
WHO CAN USE THE SU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN INTO THE SU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to http://my.sun.ac.za/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
Stellenbosch University Campuses
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
Stellenbosch University has ten faculties:
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
How to Apply to Stellenbosch University
- Explore your options. For more information on the courses SU offers, click here.
- Take note of the closing dates for applications.
- Select your programme.
- Start your application. Click here to log in and complete it.
- Make sure you upload all your required documents.
- Final grade 11/12 results (if applicable, academic transcript)
- Signed contract
- Proof of application fee payment (R100)
- Non-SA citizens need to provide proof of permanent residence
- Students with disabilities need to provide a student support form found here
- Some faculties require additional specific documents
- Write the National Benchmark Test
Monitor your application status here
- Apply for financial support
Stellenbosch University Location And Contact Details
Telephone: +27 21 808 9111
Fax: +27 21 808 3822
Private Bag X1
Administration B Building, Victoria Street, Stellenbosch
18° 51′ 47.536″ East
33° 56′ 1.327″ South
For more information on Stellenbosch University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.