Stellenbosch University Prospectus
Stellenbosch University Prospectus
Prospectus is a document which contains all the information about the Institution. Such information includes courses, fees and financial support or bursaries, campus facilities, entry requirements and every other relevant information that will provide a smooth Admission Process. Stellenbosch University prospectus gives you detailed information on everything you need to know about the institution in terms of admission, application, registration, courses offered and even contact details. The prospectus is usually in a Portable Document Format (PDF) or a Microsoft word format.
Stellenbosch University Prospectus can be downloaded in pdf from the official website of the college, or better still download it on this website by clicking on the link below or you can visit any of the college campuses for a hard copy. Remember the prospectus is not for sale so don’t pay any money to anyone who intends in helping get one.
SU Prospectus PDF Download 2024-2025
The Stellenbosch University, SU Prospectus has been uploaded to the official website www.sun.ac.za and it is available also in PDF format below.
- Stellenbosch University Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 – Download PDF
- Stellenbosch University Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 – Download PDF
- Stellenbosch University International Prospectus 2024 – Download PDF
READ: Stellenbosch University Online Application SU
Stellenbosch University Campuses
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
READ: Apply To Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University has ten faculties:
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
READ: Westcol Tvet College General Information
Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements
Basic admission requirements for university study:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Independent Examinations Board (IEB) school-leaving certificate as certified by Umalusi with admission to bachelor’s degree studies.
- A university exemption certificate issued by the South African Matriculation Board to students with other school qualifications.
- The minimum academic requirement for a bachelor’s degree is:
- 30% for a South African Language of Learning and Teaching (English or Afrikaans) and
- An achievement rating of 4 (50% – 59%) in four 20-credit subjects
- Only School of Tomorrow applicants has to write the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) if applying for a programme in AgriSciences.
Faculty requirements for programmes leading to a qualification in Viticulture and/or Oenology:
- An average of at least 60% in the NSC, IEB or relevant final school examination.
The average is calculated by taking your highest score in the Language of Learning and Teaching subject (English or Afrikaans) + (5 x best results in 20-credit subjects excluding Life orientation and Mathematics 3). The total divided by 6 equals your NSC average.
- Afrikaans or English (Home Language or First Additional Language) 4 (50%)
- Mathematics 5 (60%)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) 4 (50%)
How to Apply to Stellenbosch University
- Explore your options. For more information on the courses SU offers, click here.
- Take note of the closing dates for applications.
- Select your programme.
- Start your application. Click here to log in and complete it.
- Make sure you upload all your required documents.
- Final grade 11/12 results (if applicable, academic transcript)
- Signed contract
- Proof of application fee payment (R100)
- Non-SA citizens need to provide proof of permanent residence
- Students with disabilities need to provide a student support form found here
- Some faculties require additional specific documents
- Write the National Benchmark Test
Monitor your application status here
- Apply for financial support
READ: Stellenbosch University Address
Stellenbosch University Location And Contact Details
Telephone: +27 21 808 9111
Fax: +27 21 808 3822
Private Bag X1
Administration B Building, Victoria Street, Stellenbosch
18° 51′ 47.536″ East
33° 56′ 1.327″ South
For more information on Stellenbosch University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.