Stellenbosch University Webmail
Stellenbosch University Webmail: Stellenbosch University is among South Africa’s leading tertiary institutions based on learners’ pass rates and research. The University has the highest success rate in the country.
The University is still maintaining its reputation as a world-class institution. Stellenbosch University offers both Undergraduates and Postgraduates Programs.
Looking for information on the webmail for Stellenbosch University? Please read the entire guide because we’ve incorporated all of the information from the Stellenbosch University webmail to provide you with the finest assistance.
How To Access Stellenbosch University Webmail
How to access your emails via the browser on your laptop/ desktop, cellphone and tablet. Step-by-step guide
- Open your browser and in the address bar type in http://www.sun.ac.za/webmail.
- Navigate to Outlook Cloud Email (Office 365)*
- Log onto the Office 365 portal using your username followed by your password
- On the “STAY SIGNED IN?” screen, select NO
How To Login To Stellenbosch University Webmail
Click on the following link to access your official Stellenbosch University account.
- Step 1: Select your preferred EMAIL option:
- Step 2: Use your SU username and password to log in to your webmail account.
Stellenbosch University has ten faculties:
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Law and Theology
Stellenbosch University Admission Requirement; University of Pretoria/ Stellenbosch university login
All learners are to ensure they meet all requirements before commencing with registration and should present the following supporting documentation:
- Proof of payment/ funding;
- Proof of admission letter (issued by the responsible faculty/departmental administrator);
- Proof of original academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates (excluding qualifications previously or currently obtained from Stellenbosch University).
International students must obtain pre-registration; Stellenbosch university login
- Proof of valid passport and study visa;
- Proof of South African medical insurance;
- Proof of academic fee payment or scholarship.
The following amounts are payable before dating of registration: Stellenbosch university login
- Undergraduate R14 440
- Postgraduate R10 530
- Diploma/Certificate R10 530
- The compulsory first instalment of residence Fees of R14
- The compulsory first instalment for students in residence (Total amount)
- Undergraduate student in residence (R14 440 + R14 600) R29 040
- Postgraduate student in residence (R10 530 + R14 600) R25 130
For more information on Stellenbosch University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.