First-year students can also take the online Blackboard Self-Paced Training course, which is designed to teach students how to use Blackboard tools effectively. On Blackboard, look under ‘Courses’ for this course.
The app provides you with the following features:
• Activity Stream – Shows a smart view of prioritized events and actions.
• Grades & Progress – Check grades and academic progress in real-time.
• Synchronous Learning – Join virtual classes on the go in Collaborate.
• Assignments & Tests – View assignments and tests.
2. Type: University of Free State
3. Enter your UFS student number
4. Enter your UFS password
To access Blackboard, visit the following website:
URL address: https://ufs.blackboard.com
To log into your Blackboard account type:
Username: Student number
Password: UFS campus password
Tеl: +27 51 401 9452
Emаіl: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Blackboard Helpdesk cannot assist with UFS passwords. For password-related queries please contact ICT Services.ICT Services Password Queries:During office hours (07:45-16:30)
Tel: +27 51 401 9111 (Option 4)
Email: email@example.comAfter-hours password queries (16:30-22:00)
Contact details (after hours): +27 51 401 3994
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBlackboard is an online learning platform where you will find academic resources, activities, and assessments for the modules in which you are enrolled at the University. The App is designed to suit staff, students, and guests of the University of Free state. For more information visit the official website of the University. Find the above information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section.