Application Status UL
Application Status UL: Have you applied to the University of Limpopo but haven’t received any response from them yet? Well, I don’t know if you have checked the status of your application. Yes, you have to check to track it, and the good news is you can do it online. Below we have outlined the simplest steps that will help you to track your UL application status. Usually, a few days after the application closing date you can expect a response from them. However maybe one or two might have delayed the process of your hearing from them. You can do it yourself by following the guidelines we have detailed in this article to be able to check it yourself.
How to Check UL Application Status
Below are the steps for checking the University of Limpopo’s application status process
- Go to https://www.ul.ac.za/
- Enter your UL Student Number
- Select the year of application
- You’ll get to know your UL application status.
What Do I Do If My UL Application Is Approved?
- University of Limpopo (UL) will send you an email informing they have accepted you as a student at the university.
- If you still want to attend the University of Limpopo, you must accept the admission offer.
- After accepting the offer, you must register to enrol for the upcoming academic year.
What to Do If Your UL Application Is Declined?
- You’ll have to apply for admission if the application is still open.
- However, if the application is closed, you’ll have to apply for admission when the UL late application opens.
- If you miss the late application, then you’ll have to wait for the next academic year when applications are open at UL to submit your application.
A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please upload proof of payment online.
UL Banking details
Account Name: University of Limpopo
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Branch Name: Polokwane Square
Branch Code: 051001
Account No: 030131405
University Of Limpopo Online Application Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
To Apply for UL Application Online, You Need Access To The Internet And A Valid Email Address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on campus)
UL Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250-00 for South African students and R380-00 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note: make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
Address: University of Limpopo
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.