UL Online Applications
UL Online Applications: The University Of Limpopo online Applications for admission to study Undergraduate, Postgraduate, short learning programmes/courses and other related programmes are open for interested applicants.
All prospective students must read through all the steps carefully below to be able to determine which actions are relevant to their application. International applicants should read as well as we have outlined the steps below with specific references of the relevant information we have written on this page.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number, and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on https://www.ul.ac.za/ regularly.
University Of Limpopo Campuses
- Turfloop Campus
- Medunsa Campus
A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please upload proof of payment online.
UL Banking details
Account Name: University of Limpopo
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Branch Name: Polokwane Square
Branch Code: 051001
Account No: 030131405
Faculties Of UL
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND LAW
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
University Of Limpopo Online Application Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
To Apply for UL Application Online, You Need Access To The Internet And A Valid Email Address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on campus)
UL Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250-00 for South African students and R380-00 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note: make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
Address: University of Limpopo
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.