UL Prospectus: University of Limpopo (UL) prospectus gives you detailed information on everything you need to know about the institution in terms of admission, application, registration, courses offered and even contact details. The prospectus is usually in a Portable Document Format (PDF) or a Microsoft word format.
University of Limpopo (UL) prospectus can be downloaded in pdf from the official website of the college, or better still download it on this website by clicking on the link below or you can visit any of the college campuses for a hard copy. Remember the prospectus is not for sale so don’t pay any money to anyone who intends in helping get one.
A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please upload proof of payment online.
UL Banking details
Account Name: University of Limpopo
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Branch Name: Polokwane Square
Branch Code: 051001
Account No: 030131405
University Of Limpopo Online Application Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
To Apply for UL Application Online, You Need Access To The Internet And A Valid Email Address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on campus)
UL Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250-00 for South African students and R380-00 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note: make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
Address: University of Limpopo
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.