Cut Student Portal
Cut Student Portal
CUT Student portal is a login page where students can provide a username and password to access the institution’s programs and educational materials. The portal provides students with the medium of information and resources needed for their studies this includes. Cut student portal enables students to find all the information that they need. The student portal can be accessed by Prospective students, Current, and Undergraduates students, Postgraduate students, International students and the Academic Board. This academic information may include;
READ: CUT Application Form PDF Download
How To Apply To CUT
- Go to the application website of the CUT via https://www.cut.ac.za/application-process to access the online application form
- Fill out the form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supportive documents such as School results, Certified ID etc.
- Submit the application along with the uploaded documents
- Track your application after 6-10 weeks
CUT Online Admission Requirements
- Admission Points (AP) (minimum 27, matric pass level explained) | Selection test | TVET(FET) Students | Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP) | Recognition of Prior Learning
- The National Benchmark Test (NBT) is mandatory for all first-year applicants to higher education institutions.
- The test must be written before you can register to study at CUT.
- Current Matriculants: upload Final Grade 11 results or Grade 12 June results.
- Already Matriculated applicants: you will have to upload your certified ID and Senior Certificate.
- Higher Qualifications than matric: you will have to upload your certified ID, Senior Certificate, your qualification(s) and study record.
- Postgraduate Applicants: Visit the Head of the Department / Assistant Deans, Research Innovation and Engagement to discuss a research project for Master or Doctorate study before applying online.
CUT Contact Details
Bloemfontein Campus +27 (0)51 507 3911
Please address all correspondence to:
The Registrar | Central University of Technology, Free State Private Bag X20539 | BLOEMFONTEIN | 9300 | Republic of South Africa
Physical Address: Bloemfontein Campus
20 President Brand Street | Westdene | Bloemfontein | 9300
South AfricaMain Entrance of university: 1 Park Road | Westdene | Bloemfontein | 9300 | South Africa
PROTECTION SERVICES+27 (0)51 507 3732 / +27 (0)51 507 3767 / +27 (0)78 652 4876 (after hours)