Nelson Mandela University Online Application
Nelson Mandela University Online Application
Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students who wish to join Nelson Mandela University in 2024 are invited to apply online. In order to ensure adequate time for application, processing and planning by the university and yourself, applications for early admission in 2024 should be submitted by 3 August 2023. Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students who wish to join Nelson Mandela University in 2024 are invited to apply online as from April 2023.
Before completing an online application form, please take note of the minimum admission requirements for the qualification that you are applying for or refer to the relevant faculty guide. Nelson Mandela University students who are currently completing a three-year Diploma (Dip) qualification and would like to apply to pursue their Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) in the same field of study here next year, are only required to complete the Advanced Diploma application form, which can be obtained from the Admissions Office. Your completed application form must be submitted to the Admissions Office on or before 3 August 2023 (no supporting documentation required). Please also review the faculty prospectus for the admission requirements related to your field of study prior to applying.
Prospective new students who have already completed their Diploma (Dip) studies at Nelson Mandela University or at another tertiary institution and opted to enter the work force, or take a gap year before commencing their Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) studies, are required to complete a new online application, and submit a certified copy of their ID, academic record and certificate of conduct, along with any other documentation required in order for their application to be considered. Applications close 3 August 2023 and no application fee is required. Please also review the faculty prospectus for the admission requirements related to your field of study prior to applying.
Nelson Mandela University Application Dates
In order to ensure adequate time for application, processing and planning by the university and yourself, online applications for early admission in 2024 should be submitted by:
- 30 June 2023 for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) applications.
- 30 June 2023 for Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) & Bachelor of Radiography (BRad) applications.
- 04 August 2023 for early applications (excluding MBChB, BPharm & BRad).
- 30 September 2023 for late applications (excluding MBChB, BPharm & BRad).
- 30 September 2023 for international student applications.
- 30 September 2023 for ALL student housing applications.
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Required Documents
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- a certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependant, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
READ: Mandela University
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Procedure
- First you have to make sure that you meet the admission requirements of the programme you wish to apply for
- Obtain a copy of the undergraduate programme guide or Z-Card to assist you in making an informed choice.
- You must submit your application form together with ALL the relevant supporting documentation before the initial closing date.
- All prospective applicants will be notified by sms and e-mail of the outcome of their application.
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Fax: +27 (0) 41 504 2574 / 2731
PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa
Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section. Visist the official website of NMMU for more information.