NMMU Status Check
NMMU Status Check
NMMU status check keeps awaiting students with up-to-date information regarding their applications to NMMU. NMMU has a developed portal that provides applicants with updates on the progress of their applications.
NMU is an institution of higher learning situated in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The institution offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields which includes arts, business, engineering, health, law, science, and technology. The vision and Mission of the University is to provide high-quality education and research that is necessary and meets the needs of society and the country as a whole.
- Go to the NMU website at www.mandela.ac.za
- Click on the “Apply” button on the top menu bar.
- Click on the “Check Your Application Status” button.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to view the status of your application.
READ: NMMU Online Application
NMMU Online Application Requirements
Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- a certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependant, currently at school, studying at a tertiary institution, or
- have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University
READ: NMMU Registration
How To Apply To NMMU Online
- Go to the application portal at https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/.
- Create an account by providing your email address and a password.
- Log in to your account and complete the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and proof of payment for the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it online along with the uploaded documents.
- Wait for a response from NMU on the status of your application.
|Help Desk (computer and technical services)*||906-227-2468|
|Athletics – Main Office||906-227-2105|
|Superior Dome Office||906-227-2850|
|ASNMU (student government)||906-227-2452|
|University Marketing and Communications||906-227-2720|
|Dean of Students||906-227-1700|
|Financial Services (non-student financial transactions)||906-227-1221|
|Forest Roberts Theatre*||906-227-2082|
|Housing and Residence Life||906-227-2620|
|Lydia Olson Library*||906-227-2260|
|Public Safety and Police Services*||906-227-2151|
|Student Service Center (student financial transactions)||906-227-1221|