NMU Application Status 2024-2025
NMU Application Status 2024-2025
Have You Submitted an Application? Do you want to know the status of your Application? then look no further, you’re on the right path. This article will give you all the information you need regarding NMU Application Status. NMU application status can be checked on the official website of NMU. The NMU application portal is designed for applicants in all categories such as undergraduates, postgraduates and other certificates.
Checking your application at NMU is very simple and easy to the extent that, you can check your application status in the comfort of your home, provided there is internet connectivity. NMU is one of the top higher education institutions in South Africa, offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Nelson Mandela University, with a strong dedication to social justice, diversity, and academic success, is ready to make a significant influence both locally and globally.
How To Check Your Application Status
- Go to NMMU’s official website via www.mandela.ac.za
- Click on “MyNMMU” at the top right corner of the provided page
- You will be redirected to a new page,
- Click on “Student Portal”.
- Click on the “Check your Admission Status”.
- Enter your Student Number and PIN in the fields provided.
- Click on “Submit” and your admission status will be displayed.
READ: NMU Applications
NMU Online Application Required Documents
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependent, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is depended on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
- Go to the application portal at https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/.
- Create an account by providing your email address and a password.
- Log in to your account and complete the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and proof of payment for the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it online along with the uploaded documents.
- Wait for a response from NMU on the status of your application.
NMU application status can be checked on the official website of NMU. The NMU application portal is designed for applicants in all categories such as undergraduates, postgraduates and other certificates. Hope the provided information is helpful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section. For more information visit the official website of the NMU.