Online Application of CPUT
Online Application of CPUT
Online applications of CPUT require an online application form from the official website of CPUT and uploaded certified copies of supportive documentation. CPUT online application portal is open for applications from new students from March 2024 until September 30, 2024. APPLY NOW, to get the chance to study at your dream institution. The online application portal is open to all high school graduates of South Africa and Other countries who wish to further their education at CPUT. Prospective applicants must ensure that they meet the entry requirements before submitting their application. CPUT Online application requires no fee.
CPUT Application Closing Dates
- 2024 Full Research Masters and Doctoral programmes- Applications close on 15 March 2024
- 2024 Late applications for programmes with available spaces (February 2024)
- Intermediate & Nursing and Extended- 29 July 2024
- Diploma Grade R, Post Graduate Certificate in EducationAdvanced Diploma in Teaching & Vocational Teaching- 31 August 2024.
International Applicants 31, August 2024
CPUT Online Application Requirements
South African Students;
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- Certified copies of the original Academic record and Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and special admission requirements
How To Apply to CPUT
- Choose a qualification
- Download the online application form on the official website of CPUT
- Fill it out with the required information
- Upload certified copies of required documents
- Submit the application along with the supportive documents
- No manual posted or over-the-counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. Any further applications will be discarded.
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please refer to step 2 for more information.
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Tel: 086 123 2788
Tel: +27 21 959 6256
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
District Six Campus:
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3861
CPUT online application portal is open for applications from new students from March 2024 until September 30, 2024. APPLY NOW, to get the chance to study at your dream institution. For more information visit the official website of CPUT. Hope the provided information is helpful, kindly leave a comment below in the comments section.