2024 Online Application To University Of Johannesburg
Online Application To University Of Johannesburg
Authorities of the University of Johannesburg, (UJ) invite applications from qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate and Undergradua te programs offered by the institution for the 2024-2025 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. This article contains detailed information on the University of Johannesburg, UJ online application process and requirements for admission into graduate, Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2024-2025 academic year.
University of Johannesburg Online Application Date
Applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 31 October at 12:00 noon
The University of Johannesburg Online Application Fee
No fees are payable (except for the registration fee (of R610,00) and ICT levy (R430,00) which are non-refundable).
The University of Johannesburg Online Application Requirements
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid South African ID, Birth Certificate or Passport
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP).
- Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or email@example.com
Applicants who are attending or have attended a University within or outside the Republic of South Africa must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at University.
How To Apply To the University of Johannesburg
Applicants may apply online or they may make use of the hard copy UJ Application form.
To apply online, click here
To download the hard copy of the application forms click here. This application must be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or be mailed to the University.
While online applications are free for applicants, those who complete the hard copy of the application form will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of R200.
All supporting documents may be uploaded on the application platform or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of law
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment
- Faculty of Humanities
UJ Contact Details
Head of School
Prof Annlizé Marnewick
Registration/Examination Marks Related Queries:
Ms Nkhensani Ngobeni
Tel: 011 559 2109
Ms Gina Rautenbach
Tel: 011 559 1732
Fees/Finance-Related Queries: Student Finance
Tel: 011 559 2981 / 3935
For more information on the University of Johannesburg click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.