UFH Online: The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application for 2024 is open from 1 April to 30 November 2024.
Therefore UFH encourages prospective students to apply online via the application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the University of Fort Hare Via the UFH online application tool. This UFH online application window is open for;
- First-time UFH applicants
- UFH students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
UFH Online Application Date
The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application for 2024 is open from 1 April to 30 November 2024.
UFH Online Application Requirements/ Documents Needed
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including the application fee before the closing date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
4. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & COMMERCE
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE & AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF LAW
UFH CONTACT DETAILS:
Do you have any questions regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials
- 1 King Williamstown Rd
- Alice, 5700
- Tel: 040 602 2011
East London Campus
- 50 Church Street
- East London, 5201
- Tel: 043 704 7000
- 50 Independence Avenue
- Bhisho, 5605
- Tel: 040 608 3403
- 1 King Williams Town Road
- Private Bag X1314
- Tel: +27 (0)40 602 2441
For more information on the University of Fort Hare click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.