UFH University of Fort Hare
UFH University of Fort Hare: The University of Fort Hare is a public university in Alice, Eastern Cape, South Africa. The University is prepared to give students one of the most exciting and fruitful undergraduate or postgraduate experiences.
With 13 000 students, national and international, the University of Fort Hare continues to take its rightful place not only as a thought leader but as an unparalleled knowledge production institution with applied natural and social sciences. Various niche areas have been identified to spur our research. New ones are also in the pipeline to define the new UFH.
This site is surely going to take you through the whole cycle of university life from understanding what a university is all about within the context of the University of Fort Hare. Also, all interested applicants can read through this post to know the UFH application date, application requirements and how to apply to the university for your application to be successful.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & COMMERCE
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE & AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF LAW
UFH Online Application Date
The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application for 2024 is open from 1 April to 30 November 2024.
UFH Online Application Requirements/ Documents Needed
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including the application fee before the closing date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
4. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
UFH CAMPUSES AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Do you have any questions regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials
- 1 King Williamstown Rd
- Alice, 5700
- Tel: 040 602 2011
East London Campus
- 50 Church Street
- East London, 5201
- Tel: 043 704 7000
- 50 Independence Avenue
- Bhisho, 5605
- Tel: 040 608 3403
- 1 King Williams Town Road
- Private Bag X1314
- Tel: +27 (0)40 602 2441
For more information on the University of Fort Hare click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.