UJ Online Application For 2024-2025
UJ Online Application For 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg online application window is currently open for admission to undergraduate degrees (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, and degrees), honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas, and master and doctoral degrees for the upcoming academic year. If you are an applicant looking for admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Johannesburg, you must submit an application online at the university portal.
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the designated application time in order to guarantee that they reach the University of Johannesburg. Additionally, you should submit your application before the deadline and think about including all necessary application documents. Please refer to this page for information regarding the dates and deadlines for the University of Johannesburg applications.
NOTE: No fees are payable (except for the registration fee (of R610,00) and ICT levy (R430,00) which are non-refundable).
University of Johannesburg Online Application Date
Applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 31 October at 12:00 noon
READ:University Of Johannesburg In South Africa
The University of Johannesburg Online Application Requirements
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid South African ID, Birth Certificate or Passport
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP).
- Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or email@example.com
Applicants who are attending or have attended a University within or outside the Republic of South Africa must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at University.
READ: Online Application To University Of Johannesburg
How To Apply To the University of Johannesburg
Applicants may apply online or they may make use of the hard copy UJ Application form.
To apply online, click here
To download the hard copy of the application forms click here. This application must be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or be mailed to the University.
While online applications are free for applicants, those who complete the hard copy of the application form will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of R200.
All supporting documents may be uploaded on the application platform or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of law
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment
- Faculty of Humanities
READ: University Of Johannesburg South Africa
UJ Contact Details
Head of School
Prof Annlizé Marnewick
Registration/Examination Marks Related Queries:
Ms Nkhensani Ngobeni
Tel: 011 559 2109
Ms Gina Rautenbach
Tel: 011 559 1732
Fees/Finance-Related Queries: Student Finance
Tel: 011 559 2981 / 3935
For more information on the University of Johannesburg click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.
I am Retshidisitswe I would like to apply to university of Johannesburg for 2024.
I am Retshidisitswe I’m interested in applying for the university of Johannesburg