University Of Limpopo
University Of Limpopo: The University of Limpopo is a university in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2005, by the merger of the University of the North and the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA). These previous institutions formed the Turfloop and MEDUNSA campuses of the university, respectively. In 2015 the MEDUNSA campus split and became the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University.
The University of Limpopo online application window is currently open for admission to undergraduate degrees (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, and degrees), honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas, and master’s and doctoral degrees for the upcoming academic year. If you are an applicant looking for admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the UL, you must submit an application online at the university portal.
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the designated application time in order to guarantee that they reach the University of Limpopo. Additionally, you should submit your application before the deadline and think about including all necessary application documents. Please refer to this page for information regarding the dates and deadlines for the University of Limpopo applications.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number, and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on https://www.ul.ac.za/ regularly.
University Of Limpopo Campuses
- Turfloop Campus
- Medunsa Campus
University Of Limpopo Faculties Open For Application
- School of Languages and Communication Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Policing
Management and Law
- School of Law
- School of Accountancy (SoA)
- School of Economics and Management
- Turfloop Graduate School of Leadership
Science and Agriculture
- School of Physical and Mineral Sciences
- School of Molecular and Life Sciences
- School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Health Science
A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please upload proof of payment online.
UL Banking details
Account Name: University of Limpopo
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Branch Name: Polokwane Square
Branch Code: 051001
Account No: 030131405
University Of Limpopo Online Application Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
To Apply for UL Application Online, You Need Access To The Internet And A Valid Email Address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on campus)
UL Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250-00 for South African students and R380-00 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note: make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.