Online Application to CPUT
Online Application to CPUT
CPUT online application system is designed to guide applicants through the process step-by-step, ensuring that they provide all the necessary information and documentation required to complete their application. To Apply to CPUT, Choose your qualification by consulting this brochure or the website and gather your documents which include certified copies less than 3 months old, Download the online applications guide available on our website for information on how to apply online, Complete your application online, Submit and Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system.
CPUT online application form is available on the official website of CPUT for easy access by interested students.CPUT has developed a user-friendly online application system to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible
READ:Apply Online At CPUT
CPUT Online Application Requirements
South African Students;
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- Certified copies of the original Academic record and Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and special admission requirements
Online Application in CPUT Process
- Go to the CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za for more information
- You then have to Gather all your documents. Go to the CPUT brochure in step 1 or visit www.cput.ac.za/study/apply for more details.
- Download the online applications guide available on the CPUT website www.cput.ac.za for more information on How to apply online
- Complete your application online by going to www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Fill in the online application form. Make sure you enter the correct details, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system by visiting www.cput.ac.za/study/track. This will take you to the Application Tracking System on the website where you will be able to view the admission status and you will also be able to download any acceptance/rejection letters.
Check out Frequently asked questions or contact us:
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Tel: 086 123 2788
Tel: +27 21 959 6256
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
District Six Campus:
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3861