Rhodes University Application
Online Application For Rhodes University
We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Rhodes University Online Application for the 2024-2025 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Rhodes University admission.
Rhodes University takes pride in its motto, Where Leaders Learn and produces graduates who are knowledgeable intellectuals, skilled professionals, and critical, caring, and compassionate citizens who can contribute to economic and social development and an equitable, just and democratic society. Accommodation is provided in one of the residence halls. Students may study at Grahamstown for either the spring semester or for an academic year.
Below are the steps on how to apply online at Rhodes University.
Rhodes Application Date
Rhodes online application is expected to start on 1st August and close on 30 September 2023.
How much is Rhodes’s Application fee?
Initial applications for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of R100 for all applicants.
Rhodes University Application Requirements
Things to note before applying online to RU:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
READ: UMP Online Application
Rhodes University Application Process
- To apply online visit: www.ru.ac.za/admissiongateway
- Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
- You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
- Click the link to activate your registration.
- This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/another button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
- Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
- When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
- If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
- Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided with a student number and login.
Rhodes Contact Details
Head of Department
Department of Information Systems
P O Box 94
6140, Makhanda (Grahamstown)
Prince Alfred Street
6139, Makhanda (Grahamstown)
Telephone: +27 46 603 8244
For more information on Rhodes University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.