Rhodes University Online Application (RU) 2021
Rhodes University Online Application (RU) 2021/2022
Rhodes University Online Application welcomes you to our page.
Rhodes University is a state research university suited in Makhanda (Grahamstown) in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. It is one of four universities in the region. RU was founded in 1904, Rhodes University is the oldest University in the region, and it is the sixth oldest South African University.
Rhodes has six faculties, listed below:
How to apply;
New Undergraduate, Honours and Postgraduate applications are now available
Apply online visit: https://ross.ru.ac.za
- Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
- You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
- Click the link to activate your registration.
- This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/Other button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
- Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
- When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
- If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
- Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided a student number and login.
Tuition Fees (estimate)
- R32 120 to R55 770 (this varies from degree to degree)
- Allow approximately R6 050 for books and stationery.
- Note: that these fees shown do NOT include travel expenses or pocket money.
Rhodes University Online Application (RU) 2021/2022 Contact Us
PO Box 94
Makhanda (Grahamstown) 6140
Eastern Cape, South Africa
+27 46 603 8111
For more info visit the school website