Rhodes University Prospectus 2024
Rhodes University Prospectus 2024: A prospectus is a document delivered to prospective students in order to entice them to apply for admission. It usually comprises information about the institution and the courses offered, as well as instructions on how to apply and the advantages of taking a position.
Rhodes University prospectus gives you detailed information on everything you need to know about the institution in terms of admission, application, registration, courses offered and even contact details. The prospectus is usually in a Portable Document Format (PDF) or a Microsoft word format.
Rhodes University Prospectus can be downloaded in pdf from the official website of the college, or better still download it on this website by clicking on the link below or you can visit any of the college campuses for a hard copy. Remember the prospectus is not for sale so don’t pay any money to anyone who intends in helping get one.
Rhodes University Prospectus PDF Download
- Rhodes University Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 – Download PDF
- Rhodes University Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 – Download PDF
- Rhodes University International Prospectus 2024 – Download PDF
Rhodes Application Date
Rhodes online application is expected to start on 1st August and close on 30 September 2023.
How much is Rhodes’s Application fee?
Initial applications for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of R100 for all applicants.
Rhodes University Application Process
Please refer to the list of programmes still accepting applications for 2024 before application.
- To apply online visit: www.ru.ac.za/admissiongateway
- Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
- You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
- Click the link to activate your registration.
- This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/another button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
- Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
- When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
- If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
- Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided with a student number and login.
Rhodes Contact Details
Head of Department
Department of Information Systems
P O Box 94
6140, Makhanda (Grahamstown)
Prince Alfred Street
6139, Makhanda (Grahamstown)
Telephone: +27 46 603 8244
For more information on Rhodes University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.