Rhodes University Online Application 2024
Rhodes University Online Application 2024: The Rhodes University online application window is currently open for admission to undergraduate degrees (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, and degrees), honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas, and masters and doctoral degrees for the upcoming academic year. If you are an applicant looking for admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Mpumalanga UMP, you must submit an application online at the university portal.
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the designated application time in order to guarantee that they reach Rhodes University. Additionally, you should submit your application before the deadline and think about including all necessary application documents. Please refer to this page for information regarding the dates and deadlines for the Rhodes University applications. Rhodes university
Rhodes Application Date
Rhodes online application is expected to start on 1st August and close on 30 September 2023.
How much is Rhodes’s Application fee?
Initial applications for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of R100 for all applicants.
Rhodes University Application Requirements
Things to note before applying online to RU:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
Rhodes University Application Process
- To apply online visit: www.ru.ac.za/admissiongateway
- Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
- You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
- Click the link to activate your registration.
- This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/another button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
- Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
- When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
- If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
- Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided with a student number and login.
Rhodes Contact Details
Head of Department
Department of Information Systems
P O Box 94
6140, Makhanda (Grahamstown)
Prince Alfred Street
6139, Makhanda (Grahamstown)
Telephone: +27 46 603 8244
For more information on Rhodes University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.