Stellenbosch University IT
Stellenbosch University IT department provides these programs; Anti-Virus & Spyware, Log service requests, Conferences and workshops, Data Management, Desktops & laptops, Eduroam, Email Creating Hardware, Internet, Networks, New software solutions, Office Automation, Passwords, Peripherals, Postgraduate Academic Support, Printers, Right Fax, SafeCom, Self Help Guides, Service Charges, Service Desk, Software, Software packages, SUN ID, Survey and Web hosting.
Closing date for SU Application;
- 1 March: Applications open for all programmes
- 1 April: Applications open for financial assistance
- 1 August: Applications open for NSFAS bursaries
- 30 June: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes
- 30 June: Residence applications close
- 31 August: Applications close for financial assistance
- 30 November: Applications close for NSFAS bursaries
- 15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education)
Su Application Entry Requirement
- Obtained NSC as certified by Umalusi with admission to Bachelor’s degree studies, which means applicants must obtain a mark of at least 50% in each of four school subjects.
- International curriculums; requires (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Also, meet further requirements specific to the programme(s) of your choice
- Proof of payment/ funding;
- Proof of admission letter (issued by the responsible faculty/departmental administrator);
- Proof of original academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates
International students must obtain pre-registration;
- Proof of valid passport and study visa;
- Proof of South African medical insurance;
- Proof of academic fee payment or scholarship.
Stellenbosch University IT Application Procedure;
To Apply for Stellebosch University IT Click Here
SU Contact Details
- Private Bag X1,
- Matieland, 7602,
- Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Tel.: +27 21 808 9111
Mondays – Fridays:
08H00 – 12H45
13H45 – 16H30
For more information on Stellenbosch University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.