Stellenbosch University IT
Stellenbosch University IT department provides these programs; Anti-Virus & Spyware, Log a service request, Conferences and workshops, Data Management, Desktops & laptops, Eduroam, Email Creating Hardware, Internet, Networks, New software solutions, Office Automation, Passwords, Peripherals, Postgraduate Academic Support, Printers, Right Fax, SafeCom, Self Help Guides, Service Charges, Service Desk, Software, Software packages, SUN ID, Survey and Web hosting.
To Apply for Stellebosch University IT Click Here
- Obtained NSC as certified by Umalusi with admission to Bachelor’s degree studies, that means applicants must obtain a mark of at least 50% in each of four school subjects.
- International curriculums; requires (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Also meet further requirements specific to the programme(s) of your choice
- Proof of payment/ funding;
- Proof of admission letter (issued by the responsible faculty/departmental administrator);
- Proof of original academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates (excluding qualifications previously or currently obtained from Stellenbosch University).
International students must obtain pre-registration;
- Proof of valid passport and study visa;
- Proof of South African medical insurance;
- Proof of academic fees payment or scholarship.
Closing date for SU Application;
- 1 March: Applications open for all programmes
- 1 April: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University
- 1 August: Applications open for NSFAS bursaries
- 30 June: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes
- 30 June: Residence applications close
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance
- 30 November: Applications close for NSFAS bursaries
- 15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education)
Mondays – Fridays:
08H00 – 12H45
13H45 – 16H30
- Log your enquiry on the ICT Partner Portal
- Send an email to email@example.com (staff) or firstname.lastname@example.org (students)
- Call the IT Service Desk at 021 808 4367 (staff) or the IT HUB at 021 808 9289 (students)
IT main building office hours:
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:30, excluding public holidays.
IT HUB office hours:
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 16:00, excluding public holidays.
Assistance and enquiries: IT Service Desk 021 8084367 or email@example.com
Weekends & public Holidays: Closed