University of Mpumalanga Vacancies
University of Mpumalanga Vacancies
The University of Mpumalanga is a comprehensive University established to provide a relevant, engaged and sustainable learning and teaching environment of outstanding academic excellence to match not only the skills and economic needs of the Province and its people but of the Country as a whole. The UMP invites applications for the position below;
The primary role of this position is to provide effective secretariat function, coordination and support services to the various statutory and management committees of the University of Mpumalanga.
- M + 3
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Experience in report writing and minute-taking.
- Experience in meetings preparations, administration and records management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the South African Higher Education Sector.
- Knowledge of Management of Stakeholder Relationships.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Provision of administrative and /or functional support to line function, client and staff.
- Delivery of service daily in the relevant area and level of operational specialization, internal and external staff.
- Assist with the compilation of relevant reports and documents.
- Compilation, printing and distribution of agendas, minutes and all relevant documentation.
- Attendance and the recording of all meetings
- Any other duties as delegated by the Line Manager.
- Office management.
- Management of Stakeholder Relationships.
- Relevant legislation governing South African Higher Education.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and other software packages used in meetings administration.
- Possess excellent minute-taking skills.
- Have the ability to meet stringent deadlines and to work systematically and independently.
- Possess strong organising skills.
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills and results-oriented.
- People orientated, hard worker, responsible, reliable, creative and innovative.
- Respectful, honest, punctual and understanding of the protocol.
- Proven attributes of transparency, integrity and teamwork.
It is compulsory that all applications have the following documents:
- UMP application form for employment (is accessible on www.ump.ac.za)
- Letter of application (that provides detailed information on how the applicant meets the requirements for the position)
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications, ID and appropriate references.
Failure to comply with the requirements on your application will automatically disqualify your application.
All applications should be forwarded electronically to:
If UMP has not responded within eight weeks of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates. It is the intention of the university to promote representativity in respect of race, gender, and disability through the filling of this post.
Enquiries and details regarding this post may be directed to
- Human Resource Management, Ms Nomsa
- Mnisi on (013) 002 0056.
The University of Mpumalanga Vacancies Closing Date
The closing date is 10 February
How To Apply For The University Of Mpumalanga Vacancies
Kindly download the Application-For-Employment-Form and apply before the application deadline
Other Vacancies At The University Of Mpumalanga
University Of Mpumalanga Contact Details
Switchboard: 013 002 0049/50
For more information on University Of Mpumalanga click here. We do hope this article on University of Mpumalanga Vacancies was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.