Elangeni TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Elangeni TVET College Online Application Programs 2023-2024
Elangeni TVET College is a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college that offers education and training in order to prepare students for a certain range of occupations or career opportunities. The following qualifications are available at the college: National Diploma, National Certificate, Skills Programs, Cooperative Training, and Support and Learnership are some of the options available.
Elangeni TVET College is a higher education and training institution in Elangeni, South Africa. They provide full-time, part-time, and long-distance learning opportunities.
Online Application Details of Elangeni TVET College
Applications for the 2023-2024 academic season are open from the 1st of September 2022, and throughout the year 2023depending on the courses and semester, you are choosing.
Courses And Programs Offered At Elangeni Tvet College Online Application 2023-2024
To live up to its aim as a supplier of Education and Training Excellence, the institution provides a wide range of courses and online programs. The college courses lead to learning, and the College’s wide range of skills programs guarantees that the College is also serving the need for grassroots skills training.
National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- General Studies
- Report 191 Programs,
- NC(V) programs,
- Skills programs
- Leanership programs
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information that will be provided below or better still visit the official website of the college
Elangeni TVET College Online Registration Procedure 2023-2024
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed.
- If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
Elangeni TVET College Online Application Procedure 2023-2024
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to the Elangeni TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- Phone. +27 (0) 31 716 6700
- Fax. +27 (0) 31 716 6777
- Email: email@example.com
- Physical Address. 15 Portsmouth Road, Pinetown, 3610
- Postal Address. Private Bag X9032, Pinetown, 3610
For more information, kindly visit their website.