University Of Pretoria Application Fee
University Of Pretoria Application Fee
Fees include all the amounts that are payable in order for you to FLY@UP and graduate on time. It is important for undergraduate students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at UP. Click here to view the tuition fees that are payable per faculty. For postgraduate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an undergraduate student. Click here for more information on the fees you can expect to pay when doing your Master’s, Honours, Doctorate and more. International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from that of local students. Read more about the differences and payable fees here.
International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from… Read more
It is important for undergraduate students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at UP… Read more
For postgraduate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an… Read more
See all the fees that are payable per residence on the UP campus, as well as to get a good idea of your meal costs… Read more
When to pay what
It can be quite daunting to remember when exactly to pay which fees. To avoid any headaches… Read more
Click here to see the banking details and accounts into which all payments, both local and international, can be made.
If your student account is 100% paid by 30 April, a 2,5% discount is applicable. What a bonus!… Read more
Don’t get caught off guard! Learn more about additional costs such as breakage fees, summer/winter school fees… Read more
Payments at UP can only be made in a certain manner. In order to avoid any mistakes, be sure to familiarise yourself… Read more
If the source of the credit on your account is not as a result of an award or bursary, but is due to your own payments…Read more
When two or more dependent children of the same family are simultaneously registered for a study programme at… Read more
Fees for the next study year are normally available from December. To get an overview of payable fees, you can view… Read more
Statement of Account
Be smart; avoid falling behind and paying any penalties! For a step-by-step guide on how to view a complete… Read more
Summer/Winter School Fees
Full tuition fees will be charged for the modules taken. This fee is payable with the rest of the student account… Read more
Module changes and termination of studies
Adding and discontinuing modules / study programme… Read more
Fees paid by Bursars
Adding and discontinuing modules / study programme… Not all bursaries make complete pay-outs. Make sure you know which fees your bursary is covering and which fees still… Read more
Credit Card Payments
You can also pay your fees using a credit card. If you find that to be more convenient for you… Read more
Tuition and residence fees are determined annually and are subject to escalation.
Fees in Arrears
Half (50%) of the account is due at 30 April. Please take note that half (50%) of the cost of a module added between 30 April and 31 July …Read more
- Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if your household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
- Online applicants must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
Application Fee:When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2021.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- If your household income is more than R150 000 per annum please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (Master, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
- Use alternative mechanisms (eg Electronic Funds Transfer or a Bank deposit) to pay the application fee into the University of Pretoria’s bank account.
The Bank account into which payments can be made:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
- When making such deposits please quote your Online Study Application Number that would have been emailed to you as the payment reference (typically in the form T1234567).
- When making such deposits you must retain the proof of payment as you will be required to scan the proof of payment and upload this PDF file together with your other supporting documents. Please note! Your last steps would be to VERIFY and click on APPLY.